General Contractor B & C15
License # 833248
FIRE RESTORATION – Restoration of structures (residential & commercial) damaged by fire and/or smoke.
WATER MITIGATION – Drying of structures which have been water damaged as the result of flooding, sewer back ups, broken water supply lines, frozen water supply lines or leaking roofs.
LEAK DETECTION/SEWER CAMERA
WATER RESTORATION – Repairs to a structure after it has been completely dried down.
MOLD REMEDIATION – The removal of mold associated with long and short term water and sewer lines.
VEHICLE DAMAGE – All repairs that would be associated with a vehicle runninginto a building, fence or wall including board ups and/or emergency shoring.
VANDALISM DAMAGE – All repairs following acts of vandalism including painting, window glass replacement and installing copper pipe or wire.
Including but not limited to:
GENERAL REPAIR & IMPROVEMENTS – Remodels, capital improvements, structural repairs, framing repairs, concrete repairs, drywall repairs, demolition, paint and
stucco repairs including:
- Stair stringer repair/replacement
- Handrail repair/replacement
- Wood rot, dry rot, and termite damage repair/replacement
- Balcony and deck repair/replacement
- Door & window replacement
- Carport & garage door repair/replacement
- Drywall, Stucco, Concrete & Miscellaneous repairs
- Capital improvements
- Construction defects